- Die Voortreflike Ras. Ulysses Strong
- Whites and Blacks 100 facts (and one lie) by Roger Roots
- Gelijkheid: De gevaarlijkste fabel! Door: Dr. William Pierce
- The Seventh Commandment Forbids Race Mixing
- Gelijkheidsleugen volgens BBET
It's ok to love your race if your
The jews love their race, blacks love their race, latinos love their race, so why should it be different for the white man?
White people should be proud of their race without being called a hater or a racist.
Look at all the arts, culture, music, science, literature, architecture, philosofy etc. I never heard of any great black architect from the 17th century. Or some famous black painter from the 15th century.
When whites had civilizations established everywhere, blacks were still living in mudhuts. They hadn't even invented the wheel when whites came to Africa. (They still carry nearly everything on their heads nowadays!)